Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quick Update

I am currently on a trip with my parents - they flew to London from Seattle last Thursday, and we've been having a good time so far travelling around and doing a bunch of family history at the same time.

The bad is that I haven't knitted as much as I would like, and that our schedule has meant that I haven't been able to go to some stores (such as Get Knitted) that I was hoping to go to.

The good is that they came bearing gifts! I had ordered a ton of stuff from Knit Picks that they brought with them - some yarn to finish my Ravenclaw scarf, new cable lengths for my Options set and some yarn for my first ever sweater! Soon, you will get to enjoy (making fun of me) knitting up A Cardigan for Arwen.

I'm either brave or very, very stupid :)

1 Comment:

blueadt said...

Go for it, you can always tink back any mistakes. Enjoy the family time the knitting will be waiting for you when they've gone home again.

|