Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Losing myself in the pages

Today, I picked up a number of titles from the library that I reserved over the weekend:


Library Acquisitions


They are Knitting by Sarah Dallas, Knitted Toys: 21 Easy-to-Knit Patterns for Irresistible Soft Toys by Fiona McTague and The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs.

When the librarian handed me the books off the reservation shelf, she said "Oh! The knitting books!", which made me a bit worried. Had I become that girl? Some weird knitting-obsessed person?

As I pondered, I wandered the market and found my way into the Oxfam Bookshop. I was able to get a few books there for 2 GBP each:


Oxfam Acquisitions


They are Simple Crochet by Erika Knight, Simple Knits for Easy Living also by Erika Knight and a book of fondue recipes from Marks and Spencer.

Yeah... One crochet book and one knitting book. *sigh* I guess I am that girl!

1 Comment:

Linda said...

You are that verrrrry lucky girl to find such great books for such a small price! Congrats to you on a phenomenal find.
PS: Great blog site. I read it every week.

Linda

|