Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I didn't think it was possible...

You know, I've read many bloggers who talk about the tendency of tape measures to become lost. I always chuckled and thought it was just an exaggeration. I can understand losing stitch markers (they're small), or DPNs (they can roll and get lost in couch cushions), but a whole tape measure? Surely you're joking!

Apparently not. I had it Monday night, when I measured Mr. Tall's chest and too-long arms, but somewhere between there and Tuesday night, it has disappeared. I'll probably take the cushions off my comfy chair soon, and will probably paw through the knitting basket soon.

Now, if only I had picked up one of those cute sheep tape measures at Harrogate!

2 Comments:

susoolu said...

Have you checked any possible four-footed culprits? But then again, the tape-measure collector goblin is a kissing cousin to the sock elf...

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I have lost several tape measures!

|