Wednesday, August 8, 2007

WIP: Ballerina Wrap Sweater

On Sunday, August 5th, my brother and his wife welcomed a beautiful new edition to their family.


Denay Brooklinn


This is the niece-in-progress (as was) that I had made Petunia the Purple Pachyderm for. I have another project on the needles for her - a ballerina wrap sweater from a Sublime booklet.


Ballerina Wrap Sweater


From top left, clockwise: one sleeve, back, front pieces. All that is left is one more sleeve, the picot edging and the sewing up of the pieces! While I enjoy the pattern, I'm already trying to figure how to do it all in one (or fewer) pieces.

Like so many others, I apologize for my lack of recent updates and content. If you can bear with me for 3 more weeks, I'll be back to "normal". Mr. Tall and I are off tomorrow evening for almost 3 weeks touring the Swiss alps and part of Bavaria. I have packed some sock yarn and patterns to give socks a go (truthfully, I'm a bit apprehensive!), and am truly hoping to at least keep up a weekly post of scenery and (hopefully) knitting.

1 Comment:

Romi said...

She's beautiful! And the wrap will look perfect on her. :)

|