Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Two Years

Today is our second wedding anniversary :)



The day started out great and sunny - not what we were expecting for a November Seattle wedding. But then, it started to rain, which left us this gorgeous treat to enjoy during our reception.



As china is the "modern" anniversary gift and we are so not china people, we instead went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner. We laughed over the waitress who couldn't understand a request for "tap water" and brought us "white wine". My fortune cookie said something about me having silly dreams (I think the point was that perhaps I should be more serious about the things I dream of doing but think are silly...)

There is knitting going on here - I'm hoping to have a couple FO's within the next week or so :)

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and blessings in the years to come! What gorgeous photos. . .

|